PowerHouse Growers Two Way Mentorship Program
With the help of our contributors, the PowerHouse Growers Group has designed a new and improved way interact, educate, and develop lasting relationships through our two way mentorship program. Education is our primary value: educating self, educating others, and educating our communities in an innovative and supportive environment.
PowerHouse Growers Contributors Program offers three primary ways for you to express your expertise and share your learning. Contributors develop credibility and build interactive portfolios of their work through delivering solution based content and introducing alternatives to take action.
As publishing experts, our first priority is to support your personal and educational goals. Past and current contributors have launched their sustainability careers with the help of PowerHouse Growers!
- Must be associated to business or non-profit.
- Conduct one informational interview with student (potential employee) to support their development.
- Be a professional in their field.
- Commit to one post per month for 3 months – to include in-depth article and stats.
In exchange: Promotion for your business. Web button or logo registered content partner of PHG linking to your site. Industry connection introductions as requested.
- Not for credits.
- Commit to two posts per month for 3 months.
- Commit to attending at least one community event and prepare an article about the event.
- Commit to one article about their city or community.
Outcomes: One on one interview with one of our partners (20 mins). Certificate. General reference letter. You will have built a portfolio of knowledge and expertise that will remain indexed in Google and that you will be able to use for employment advancement. Showcase your expertise and connect with industry leaders.
- For credits.
- Acceptance by your University
- Work within the requirements of your internship.
- Attend at least one community event and prepare an article on the event.
- At least one article about your city or community.
- An article about your university.
Outcomes: One on one interview with one of our partners (20 mins). Certificate. Reference letter on completion of the program and University criteria met. You will have built a portfolio of knowledge and expertise that will remain indexed in Google and that you will be able to use for employment advancement. Showcase your expertise and connect with industry leaders.
- For credits only. (Non-credits will be reviewed case by case. Must have strong commitment).
- Tailored to accommodate needed credits.
The PowerHouse Growers brand has established credibility across industries by carefully selecting content focusing on partnerships with those who align with our messages and introducing sustainable solutions.
* Bridging the gap for student transiting from university to their Career*
Learn or polish up on the following skills: graphic design; leadership; writing; copy-editing; editorial & content coordination; research; real estate; non-profit grant applications; virtual relationship building & project development; goals setting; time blocking; data management; software development; advertising & media; marketing & sales; communications & social media outreach.
Could this be the opportunity you have been looking for to share your learning, ideas, and expertise?
PowerHouse Growers Contributors Program Contacts
- Apply for Contributors Program at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-250-585-6333.
- A request to speak at your College or University please email email@example.com
PowerHouse Growers is the parent company of PowerHouse Hydroponics and PowerHouse Growers Kids.
Contact us to contribute.
Phone: 250.585.6333 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org